Skip to content
- Minimum suggested donation to be entered in the ticket raffle: $30
- The raffle drawing will be held at Computer Accounting 6306 North Cicero Avenue on July 12, 2017 and will be conducted by one of their representatives. Winner does not need to be present to win. A winner will be determined by a random drawing of OAV donor names. Winners will be notified via contact information provided during the online donation process. If a selected winner is unable to be contacted or located, or if the selected winner declines acceptance of the prize, an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining OAV donor names. Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Refund Policy: No ticket refunds, exchanges or monetary value will be given.
- Drawing Rules are effective, June 14, 2017
- Barat Education Foundation is a Illinois non-profit, 501(C)(3) organization.
- To make a donation to qualify for entry into the ticket drawing, go to ouramericanvoice.org/donate.